The standard recovery point on the T5 & T6 is perfect for recovering the vehicle onto a tow truck (for example) from a normally paved road.
These recovery points are designed for recovering the vehicle when it is bogged and considerable forces will be applied to the vehicle to retrieve it from the bogged situation.
Tired of your rope breaking having only one recovery point to pull your vehicle out of trouble. This pair of heavy duty recovery points will evenly distribute the weight of your load and give you the extra help you need to get out of the mud quickly.
- reinforced recovery hook/eyelet replaces original and is doubled l+r
- base part stainless steel, thread M16 in 10.9, eyelet forged BL appr. 12t
- insert guiding pipe for easy mounting under stress or in the dark
- use always both hooks to spread the load
- use V-strap on both hooks with soft shackle, length 3-4m
- insert snatch strap directly to V-strap without shackle
- right side: replaces original incl. thread bush
- left side: drilling necessary in bumper
- both sides: no drilling in frame, uses given holes
- outer bore hole is closed with rubber cap
- do not use in daily business, only offroad or in critical situations