- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no additional tools are needed to remove or refit the awning.
- Simply release the 2 latches and lift the awning away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the “off-season” or time-consuming weekday removal of the awning.
- This strong and "rattle-free" mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with all Front Runner Awnings and other popular awning brands like Eezi-Awn, Oz Tent, etc.
- 2 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 2 self-aligning bushes are secured to the awnings mounting channel using the supplied fasteners.
- Safely secured in place using 2 latches with built-in safety catch. For added peace of mind, lock your latches in place using Rack Accessory Lock / Small.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the awning is not mounted.
- No awning modification required.
- Removed awnings can be stored using the wall mount brackets supplied.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
Note: Not suitable for 270 degree awnings.
1 x Pair of Quick Release Awning Brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
316 Stainless steel
304 Stainless steel
Product Dimensions: (Per assembled bracket)
160mm (6.3") L x 80mm (3.2") W x 105mm (4.1") H
Payment & Security