- Vibration tested - built tough to withstand the rigours of transport
- Photoelectric sensor - advanced sensor that reduces cooking related nuisance alarms
- Central Hush/Test button - easy to operate, tests the alarm circuitry and horn and silences nuisance alarms
- Bug screen - prevents nuisance alarms caused by insect infiltration
- Sealed-in lithium battery - maintenance and hassle free with prevention from tampering and removal
The Quell caravan and motor home alarm is built tough and vibration tested, designed specifically for campervans, caravans, onsite vans, park vans and annexes.Protect your family when travelling
Changes to the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation have introduced the requirement for smoke alarms be installed in areas where people sleep for all existing and new caravans, campervans, motorhomes, park vans and associated structures.
The Quell QC1500 Photoelectric smoke alarm has been designed to face the rigors you would typically expect in mobile dwellings such as heightened vibration, extremes in temperature and the potential of nuisance alarms from dust, bugs and cooking.
Fires develop in many ways and are often unpredictable. Photoelectric smoke alarms can provide early warning of a fire giving time for occupants to escape.
Suitable alarm locations
You must have at least one working smoke alarm in all areas where occupants sleep. Quell also recommends the installation of a dry chemical powder fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide alarm and fire blanket along with ensuring you have a fire escape plan to ensure caravan owners are adequately prepared in the event of an emergency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.