Stock expected to arrive late June. Pre-order to secure yours before our stock sells.
- Rocky Matt Black
- Gloss Black
Orders processed on a strictly first come first served basis.
INSTALLATION AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT AT CAMPBELLTOWN
ROOF RACK INSTALLATION AVAILABLE FOR ALL MAKES & MODELS
Enjoy the easiest and most comfortable camping experience imaginable with the Skycamp rooftop tent.
- 1-Minute Setup: no bags, straps, or extra latches. Park, and be ready to sleep!
- Spacious: the king-size mattress fits a family of 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults
Built to last: built with high-quality components, assembled with care, for you to enjoy your tent for years to come.
- Double-layer FRP shell offers insulation. It’s strong, lightweight, durable, and it can easily be repaired if damaged (unlike cheaper ABS shells)
- High-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
- Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas skin (300GSM poly-cotton canvas)
- Strong ripstop rainfly with an eco-friendly water-repellent coating
- YKK zippers on front entrance: stronger & more durable
- Comfortable: comes with a king-size, 6.5cm thick, 9-zone mattress to more even distribute body weight. It’s also insulated, and you have the ability to upgrade to iKamper’s RTT Comfort. Sleep as well as you do at home!
- Storage: keep your sleeping gear inside your tent when you close it. The Skycamp 3.0 holds 3-4 down sleeping bags.
- Lightweight: you won’t find another hardshell roof top tent so spacious this light. From the shell to the floor to even the smallest zippers, the Skycamp 3.0 was designed to stay light without sacrificing durability. It will fit on most cross bars.
- Rocky Black: add this matte black option to protect your shell from scratches and/or UV rays.
- Skyview window: falls asleep under the stars
- Locks: custom stainless steel hardshell locks for peace of mind
- Detachable rainfly: roll it up, or detach it completely for faster installation and better views
- HC Ladder: wider angled steps for safety and comfort
- World map provides the feeling of adventure
- Colour: introducing iKamper’s new brand colours
- Attention to detail: the chrome logo has been replaced with the new stylish brushed metal one
- Easy-access locks: lock up your tent with ease no matter your rack configuration. You don’t need to get your fingers under the tent to lock it.
- HC Ladder: easily removable/replaceable with our new brackets
- Mounting Brackets 3.0: now compatible with thicker crossbars, lighter, and with rubber bumpers to protect your crossbars.
- Weatherproof access for electronics on both the main and extension panels: no need to drill through the panels
- Tension pole receivers are easily accessible from inside the tent have been relocated for easier access
- Strong ripstop rainfly with an eco-friendly water-repellent (DWR) coating.
- Redesigned quilted insulated lining and mattress cover offer more warmth, less condensation, and a more comfortable & cozy feel
- Thicker 6.5cm, 9-zone mattress with insulating layer to reduce condensation
- Space: the hardshell was redesigned to allow you to store more inside the Skycamp when closed
- Windows: improved zipper design allows you to open both windows at once, and the easy-open system lets you use the outside cover as blinds
- Black powder-coated, sturdier aluminum poles to hang lights, Insulation Tent, etc.
- YKK zippers: stronger & more durable
INSTALLATION AT CAMPBELLTOWN - $220
SHIPPING / COLLECTION
NOTE: FOR COLLECTION IN TRAILER OR SHIPPING PURPOSES THE CARTON SIZE IS:
If ordered online for shipping the shipping calculator may not be accurate for your location or premises - we may need to ask for additional shipping costs to be reimbursed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.