NEW Product - NOW IN STOCK
X-Cover: The Coverless Roof Top Tent
The Innovative, Coverless Roof Top Tent that carries your bike, Kayak or surfboard.
Anyone who's ever had a soft-shell roof top tent will tell you: that darn PVC cover takes so long to take off and put back on. Plus, it's just dirty.
With the X-Cover, simply zip open the fabric side, open your tent, and be ready to camp in 2-3 minutes.
Contrary to all soft-shell roof top tents, the X-Cover has NO cover:
- Looks great
- Saves time
- Easier to install
The X-Cover comes equipped with 2 cross-bars:
- Mount your bike, kayak, surfboard, paddleboard, and other gear
- Save space in your vehicle
- Cross-bars are compatible with all after-market accessories
COMFORTABLY SLEEPS 4 PEOPLE
The X-Cover folds out into a comfy king-size mattress.
A family of two adults and two children can sleep comfortably, or up to 3 adults.
FALL ASLEEP UNDER THE STARS
The X-Cover's skyview window gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night.
- Weight: 55kg
- Size (closed): 190cm x 115cm x 29cm
- Size (open): 230cm x 190cm x 110cm
- Capacity: 3 adults / 2 adults & 2 children
- Crossbar load rating: 30kg
- Floor: honeycomb aluminum (panels),
- Fabric: 300gsm poly-cotton canvas (tent) + polyester rain fly
- Mattress: high density memory foam (6.5cm)
- Distance between cross bars: 75cm
- Cross bar length: 80cm
Improvements over the original Prototype:
We made several improvements to the original X-Cover prototype:
- Larger canopies on the side windows, offering more shelter from rain & sun.
- A third aluminium pole inside the X-Cover, making the tent higher when
erected but same size when closed.
- Tinted vinyl windows and Skyview to offer more sun protection
- Double-sized Skyview window to let more daylight in when needed, or to
watch the stars. The cross bars on top of the X-Cover proved to be popular, so
we decided to include these as standard, factory-installed. The bars are now