Stock expected to arrive late June. Pre-order to secure yours before our stock sells.
To secure your iKamper SkyCamp X-Cover 2.0 please order online and we will take a 20% deposit of the order value, with balance payable upon arrival / installation.
Orders processed on a strictly first come first served basis. If delivery cannot take place in June/July a deposit refund will be issued.
INSTALLATION AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT AT CAMPBELLTOWN
ROOF RACK INSTALLATION AVAILABLE FOR ALL MAKES & MODELS
X-Cover: The Coverless Rooftop Tent
The Innovative, Coverless Roof Top Tent that carries your bike, Kayak or surfboard.
Anyone who's ever had a soft-shell roof top tent will tell you: that darn PVC cover takes so long to take off and put back on. Plus, it's just dirty.
With the X-Cover, simply zip open the fabric side, open your tent, and be ready to camp in 2-3 minutes.
Contrary to all soft-shell roof top tents, the X-Cover has NO cover:
- Looks great
- Saves time
- Easier to install
The X-Cover comes equipped with 2 cross-bars:
- Mount your bike, kayak, surfboard, paddleboard, and other gear
- Save space in your vehicle
- Cross-bars are compatible with all after-market accessories
COMFORTABLY SLEEPS 4 PEOPLE
The X-Cover folds out into a comfy king-size mattress.
A family of two adults and two children can sleep comfortably, or up to 3 adults.
FALL ASLEEP UNDER THE STARS
The X-Cover's skyview window gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night.
- Weight: 55kg
- Size (closed): 195cm x 120cm x 34cm
- Size (open): 228cm x 176cm x 124cm
- Capacity: 3 adults / 2 adults & 2 children
- Crossbar load rating: 30kg
- Floor: honeycomb aluminum (panels),
- Fabric: 300gsm poly-cotton canvas (tent) + polyester rain fly
- Mattress: high density memory foam (6.5cm)
- Distance between cross bars: 75cm
- Cross bar length: 80cm
Improvements over the previous Prototype:
- Color: introducing iKamper’s new brand colours (Midnight Gray, Granite, and Deep Burgundy)
- Rocky Black FRP layer on the top aluminum honeycomb panel offers extra resistance against scratches, hits, and UV rays
- Simple skirt release eliminates the need for a zipper → easier to use, and more durable solution
- Side windows: simple awning poles provide an improved aesthetic and offer more wind resistance
- Back Window can be zipped down to act as a shell/wall for extra windy conditions or simply for a quicker setup
- Strong ripstop rainfly with an eco-friendly water-repellent coating
- Mounting Brackets 3.0: now compatible with thicker crossbars, lighter, and with rubber bumpers to protect your crossbars.
- HC Ladder: easily removable/replaceable with our new brackets
- Tension pole receivers are easily accessible from inside the tent have been relocated for easier access.
- Thicker, 9-zone mattress with insulating layer to reduce condensation
- Redesigned mattress cover to provide a more comfortable & cozy feel
- Windows: improved zipper design allows you to open both windows at once, and the easy-open curtain
- Double, large Skyview windows for an incredibly open feel
- YKK zippers on the front entrance
- Reinforced hinges to use your tent for years to come
Black powder-coated, sturdier aluminum poles
INSTALLATION AT CAMPBELLTOWN - $100 if using Quick Release Brackets.
SHIPPING / COLLECTION
NOTE: FOR COLLECTION IN TRAILER OR SHIPPING PURPOSES THE CARTON SIZE IS TBC
If Ordered online for shipping the shipping calculator may not be accurate for your location or premises - we may need to ask for additional shipping costs to be re-imbursed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.