- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a roof top tent.
- Simply release the safety catch on the 4 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces.
- This strong and rattle free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works perfectly with iKamper hard shell tents.
- 4 low profile latching brackets bolt to a Front Runner Rack, and 4 self-aligning guide bolts secure to the tent base channels using the supplied nut plates (3 sets of nut plates to work with popular tent channels included)
- Secures in place with 4 latches with safety catches. For added peace of mind, lock your latches in place using Rack Accessory Lock / Small.
- Tents can be mounted at two different heights, depending on clearance needs. The bottom of the tent can sit either 40mm / 1.57 inches or 17mm / 1 inch above the rack slats.
- Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor with the stainless steel bobbins.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
iKamper 4X v1.0 or V2.0
iKamper 2X v1.0 or V2.0
1 x Set of 4 Quick Release Brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
316 Stainless steel
304 Stainless steel
Product Dimensions: (Per assembled bracket)
261mm (10.3") L x 64mm (2.5") W x 93mm (3.4") H
For our regular quick release tent mount kit that works with other brands, please click here: Quick Release Tent Mount Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.