- ideal for extended fridge running time
- up to 7 days with 130Ah Battery
- supports Lead Acid, Deep Cycle AGM, Gel-Cel and Lithium batteries
- Output - 2 x 12V 10Amp Sockets, USB Socket (2.1A), 300W 240V Socket
- Charge via: 7A 240V Charger, 12V DC Charger, Solar Panels or Anderson (no reg)
- Low voltage cutout. Manual isolator switch, 7-stage smart charging
The ArkPak 730 Power Battery Box gives you 240V and 12V portable power when you're off road so you don't need to rely on powered camp sites. Place any compatible 12V inside the box, including lead acid, calcium gel and AGM batteries (up to 130Ah in size). This means that that the Arkpak 730 can power just about all electronic camping equipment. The user friendly LCD monitor will tell you the percentage of battery remaining, and time remaining until it is fully charged. The ArkPak will deliver up to 3 days of continuous 240V power, or up to 7 days of 12V power from a 130Ah deep-cycle battery, when using the equivalent power from a 37L fridge/freezer. Features: Built in 300 watt inverter Multifunction control panel 2 x 10amp 12v sockets 5V USB port.
AC-DC and DC-DC car charging capabilities, 300 watt pure sine wave inverter, 5 volt USB 2.1 amp socket, 2 x 12 volt accessory sockets, 50 amp Anderson socket, External battery terminals, Low voltage cut-out, Manual isolator switch, Time tracker technology, Battery management system , 7 Stage smart charge
• Up to 130 amp hour battery size
• External dimensions: 240mm wide x 440mm long x 327mm high
• Internal dimensions: 180mm wide x 330mm long x 238mm high
• Battery compatibility: LiFePO4, Gel, Calcium, AGM, lead acid
• Weight: 4.62kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.