Register your interest for our next event here.
Weekend training event to be held at Lithgow - 139A Gemalong Close, Marrangaroo, 2790, on Saturday 26th - Sunday 27th of February 2022.
An overview of the 4Motion program includes the following elements;
• Perform pre-start vehicle checks
• Understanding Impacts on the environment
• Detailed 4 Motion System explanation and discussion
• Wheel placement exercise
• Drive up and down steep inclines
• Choosing the correct gears and vehicle systems
• Drive through muddy terrain and ditches
• Drive through ruts and cross up situations
• Drive through rocky terrain
• Drive across side slope
• Drive through sandy terrain
• Drive through shallow water
• Drive along dirt and undulated tracks
• Braking techniques while off road
• State forest & National Park morning consolidation drive (including river crossing)
• Afternoon on road consolidation drive encompassing scenic B roads (can tailor to finish closer to Sydney to assist travel home)
1 person: $1269*
(when purchasing online add discount code SINGLE-DRIVER-WEEKEND-REBATE to your cart to reduce $1499 to $1269)
2 people: $1499*
The tickets above do not include children. That said, children are welcome and are free to attend up to the age of 9. Children that are 10 years or older incur an extra fee of $60 to cover lunch (includes drinks). Before adding your ticket to the cart please select the number of children attending that are 10 years or over.
* Price includes Saturday night dinner. BYO Lunch for Saturday and Sunday.
Only space for 8 vehicles with up to 2 people per vehicle. For sale until sold out.
*Participating in this 4Motion Masters event gives you the opportunity to win a KombiLife Merchandise pack and receive a Hema Maps Australia Road & 4WD Atlas. A winner will be selected and announced at the end of the days training.
What to bring
• Your own 4MOTION California, Multivan, Transporter, Caravelle or Crafter
• Foldout chair
• Comfortable Footwear
• Equipment you require to camp unpowered (there is some power outlets available but there are not enough outlets for everyone attending so please be prepared to operate unpowered if necessary)
Bring clothing for wet conditions just in case.
NOTE: Recovery equipment will be on hand should it be required.
Certificate of Completion
Each person who attends and completes the 4Motion Masters single day training will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.