NEW IKAMPER MINI - NOW SHIPPING
INSTALLATION AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT AT CAMPBELLTOWN
ROOF RACK INSTALLATION AVAILABLE FOR ALL MAKES & MODELS
Available in Rocky Black or Gloss White for Australia.
The Skycamp Mini offers the same quick setup (1 minute!) as the Skycamp, but in a shorter expandable hard shell: perfect for the bed or cab of your truck, for a smaller vehicle, or for saving space on your roof.
Skycamp Mini, the two-person version of the best-selling Skycamp:
- 1 Minute Setup: Get out of your car and be ready to camp in 60 seconds.
- Lightweight & aerodynamic: Fits on any vehicle
- Customisable: Choose the color of your hard shell and the accessories you want.
- Detachable: Remove the rain fly for better visibility and air flow.
- Breathable: Insulating Poly-Cotton Canvas tent fabric.
- Hard Shell Locks: Stainless steel closing straps have locks to give you peace of mind.
- Canopy Windows: Option to turn the windows into canopies.
- Redesigned Ladder: steps are parallel to the ground, making them safer and more comfortable.
- Quality: Manufactured at our own factory in South Korea with quality components and custom molds.
Mounting Brackets: iKamper's Mounting Brackets 2.0 are included.
These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a max cross bar height of 1.2" (3cm), width of 3.5" (9cm).
- Floor: durable & insulating honeycomb aluminum panels
- Tent: breathable 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
- Rainfly: waterproof polyester 150D (PU 3000mm)
- Shell: double-layered FRP with 1" air insulation
Available at launch
- Mounting Bracket Locks: secure the iKamper SkyCamp Mini to the roof racks
- Shoe Rack
- Outer Shelf
- Wind Deflector
Due after launch - Awning and Annexe Room
INSTALLATION AT CAMPBELLTOWN - $100 if using Quick Release Brackets.
SHIPPING / COLLECTION
NOTE: FOR COLLECTION IN TRAILER OR SHIPPING PURPOSES THE CARTON SIZE IS
200CM X 134CM X 38CM @ 82kg
If Ordered online for shipping the shipping calculator may not be accurate for your location or premises - we may need to ask for additional shipping costs to be re-imbursed.